tMS is a Social Enterprise organisation funding its objectives through commercial endeavour. It’s designed to support dedicated and selfless individuals who are serving unconditionally and without discrimination in the areas of health, human rights, social needs or education. We offer respite leisure for individuals dedicated to their cause and supply them within their financial means.
- To create a team of like-minded people to deliver the values of tMS, remunerated on the basis of their need, and to give all of those partners a voice in the pursuit of these objectives.
- To establish a fun and distinguished self-sustainable hospitality business.
- To develop a community through a volunteer network, some of whom will become inner residential community members receiving community facilities and care, inclusive of remuneration for needs.
- To promote well-being in all aspects of life, and be open minded to continuous learning
- To support those like minded individuals who have will and acumen to create independent social enterprise organisations to further their cause
- To offer our resources to support like minded individuals and groups throughout humanity.
- To promote inter-generational activities and mutual respect of generations.
- To be active in freedom of expression in the pursuit of equality in humanity.
- To remain neutral of any affiliation, religion or otherwise, whilst remaining free to support such organisations in pursuit of these objectives. We will be subjective with our politics, and corrective at time of haste.
- To establish a profitable international brand of hospitality based on genuine care and motives.
- To create a healthy, considerate and tactile experience. To develop a reputation for innovative methods, products & services, quirky entertainment, interactive fun, music, dance and drama. To create a family friendly venue offering something for all ages
- To reinvest all monetary gains into the development of the tMS network as a social enterprise institution to promote well being, kindness and support of this planet, developing opportunity, self esteem and purpose for both young and old.