Welcome to The Missing Sock Events Venue!
If you are looking for something different to celebrate your occasion, something fun, relaxed and purposeful then stop awhile here! Read on!
Our main business is to host celebrations and events in an alternative and ethical manner, we are still in transition to make The Missing Sock a ‘kindahappy venue’, we are challenged to put back the ‘Missing Kind’ into society through our commercial endeavours.
Our restaurant is currently limited in its opening as we develop a new ethos for the Sock’s future, more akin to the ‘kindahappy’ movement. So please call before you visit
We are opening this year for an organic Christmas day lunch!
What is special about The Missing Sock?
- Relaxed and flexible, a kick-your-shoes off ambience.
- Probably the quirkiest venue outside of London
- A unique celebrations venue for parties, weddings and family gatherings
- Personalized audio and visual system throughout the venue
- Indoor and outdoor stages and projectors
- Secret garden, firepit and BBQ for the more relaxed private party
- Marquee and Bedouin tent option for garden parties
- Karaoke double decker bus and sundowner lounge
- Firepit hot-pots and pow-wows
- Wood fired garden pizza oven
- Mystic hookha tent with vapour shisha to share
- A family friendly venue at all times
- Enclosed children’s play area
- Overnight accommodation
- Kids movie room
- A place to get married and celebrate marriage
- A weekend restaurant
What is the Missing Sock great at?
Business events and corporate entertainment and make a difference. tMS will create and customise ethical events to serve your company needs
- well-being therapy breaks
- organic cuisine
- outdoor activities
- chill out zones
- alternative conferencing
Business Events with a Social Conscience
Leave it us, let us help you fulfil your social responsibilities to the community and planet.
We offer much more than alternative venue for your business needs
- Become an accredited kindakompany
- Support a local kindness warrior
- Help make your town be the kindest kindatown of UK
- Fund local initiatives, let us pioneer on your behalf